Denver (DEN) International Airport Parking Guide
With over 64 million passengers traveling through the Denver International Airport annually, the fifth busiest airport in the United States is also one of the world’s largest aviation centers. Situated 25 miles northeast of Denver’s bustling downtown district, this airport has by far the largest land area in the country and is the second largest in the world. There are extensive parking designated areas with eight onsite facilities. We have collected all the information about Denver International Airport Parking both onsite and offsite in this comprehensive guide, and hope it is the one-stop solution to service all your parking requirements, whether long or short term.
- Denver Airport Long-term Parking
- Denver Airport Short-term Parking
- Denver International Airport Parking Map
- Denver Airport Parking Tips
- Advance Parking Reservations
- DWI Parking Website
- Additional Ground Assistance
- Denver International Airport Parking Additional Information
- Official Airport Parking Page
- Denver Airport + Flight Tracker
- Denver International Airport Parking App
- Denver International Airport Parking Alternatives, Discounts, and Coupons
- Denver Airport Parking Companies Near the Airport
- Denver International Airport Hotel Parking
Denver Airport Long-term Parking
Long-term options are tailored for those people who need to park their vehicles longer at the airport because it is just easier on the pocket. So if you are considering leaving your car overnight or for an extended period, any one of the four long-term parking options below would suit you better than the short term plans.
- Economy Parking Lot – The East and West economy lots are situated in the East and West Parking Garages.
- Mt Elbert Parking Lot – is located just south of the main Jeppesen terminal and has a shuttle service.
- Pikes Peak Parking Lot – is located further east of the Mt Elbert parking lot and also comes with a shuttle service.
- Off-site parking – Parking at these off-site garages and lots will cost you $7 per day.
Economy Parking (Economy East and West Garages) Rate
Per day $13
Mt Elbert Parking (with shuttle) Rate
Per day $8
Pikes Peak Parking (with shuttle) Rate
Per day $8
Offsite Parking (with shuttle) Rate
Per day $7
Denver Airport Short-term Parking
In case you are just dropping off or picking up a loved one, then you are better off opting for a short term DEN parking facility as it works out more economical. The hourly and daily parking lots are situated close to the main terminal and have a valet service that will provide you with additional assistance in case you are in a hurry. The East and West Garages are situated on either side of the Jeppesen Terminal, and with easy access to the terminal, you will save precious time and money in parking fare.
Garage (East and West) Rate
Per hour $3
Per day $24
Economy (East and West) Rate
Per hour $3
Per day $13
Valet (Garage East and West) Rate
First hour $12
Per additional hour $3
Per day $33
Denver International Airport Parking Map
Denver Airport Parking Tips
Advance Parking Reservations
– For a fee of $4 you can initially reserve a spot in advance and subsequently, you pay an additional fee of $24 per day when you are on your way out. By paying the upfront fee, you can rest assured that space will be blocked for you in either the East or West Parking Garages.
DWI Parking Website
- The “Remember where I parked” feature allows to record and update your parking location on the website. On your return, in case you have forgotten where you have parked your vehicle, you only need to access the feature which will then direct you to the exact spot.
- The Parking Fee Estimator will give you the exact cost of parking in any of the DEN parking garages, depending on the date and time options you have chosen.
Additional Ground Assistance
In the event, you need any help from airport staff for jump starts and tire inflations to retrieving your car keys if you have locked them in your car to even finding your car, you can call (303) 342 – 4650 for assistance.
Denver International Airport Parking Additional Information
Official Airport Parking Page
– Gain access to official real-time data on flights, airline rates, and seat availability, passenger information and even the news.
Denver Airport +Flight Tracker
– You can download this handy mobile app that will allow you to track your loved one’s flight, check parking availability, check-in baggage, book other flights and even help you find your favorite cuisine at DEN.
The app is available for Android devices.
Denver International Airport Parking Alternatives, Discounts, and Coupons
If you are researching parking options at the DEN Airport, it is worth taking a look at offsite alternatives as well, because they will help you save a considerable amount. From the information below you can access a range of services from parking and shuttle facilities to road conditions and even other flight bookings.
– Way.com is a one-stop parking solution that connects you with parking garages, parking lots and valet services that are more affordable options to Denver Airport parking. Its network spans 50 cities across the U.S. and Canada, so is a well-established and trusted site. You can also download their user-friendly app that is available for both iPhone and Android devices. Certain parking operators near Denver Airport sell their excess inventory to Way.com usually at discounted rates, and that inventory is in turn made available to you.
– FlySmart is not only a gateway to information on Denver Airport Parking lot availability but will also help you find any general information on specific airline gates, gift shops, restaurants, clubs and even restroom facilities in the terminals. The FlySmart app is available for Android, iPhone and Blackberry devices and will help schedule your travels also plans if you have never stepped foot in the airport.
Denver Airport Parking Companies Near the Airport
If you don’t have adequate time to research e-commerce websites for other parking alternatives near the airport, you can in touch with any of the below-listed companies. They offer affordable parking solutions that cover a wide range of services from providing airport shuttles to helping you with your baggage.
Canopy Airport Parking
– is a service specially designed to serve your long-term and overnight parking requirements. Their parking lot is only a few minutes away from DEN Airport. Plus, if you reserve a spot online, you will probably get one of the best rates. The facility provides outdoor self-park, covered self-park, and indoor valet solutions and with their 24 hours a day shuttle service; you will always arrive at the airport early or on time. The Canopy app is available to be downloaded on iOs and Android devices and will allow you to make or edit reservation dates as it suits you. With is being the first Green Garage Certified airport parking facility, you can rest assured that your vehicle is in excellent hands.
– Located just north of Pena Boulevard, this 24-hour service offers uncovered, covered lots and luggage assistance. The Express Valet option is their fastest valet service that will see you given priority over other customers, including on the shuttle. And the shuttle service, which runs every 7 to 10 minutes, literally provides you with door-to-door service, from your car to the check-in terminal. From special corporate and travel agent discounts to frequent parker points there is an array of options that will help you save even more money.
– With this offsite service, which is open 24/7, 365 days a year, you can choose from short term and long term park solutions, enjoy the car to terminal curbside shuttle service that operates every 5 minutes and baggage assistance. Plus, you can also opt for their car wash and detailing service and even be treated to a free USA Today and a bottle of water. Booking online reservations are quick and simple, and they yet have a special travel agent and corporate discount programs that will see you getting more for less. Besides, they also offer special discounts to AAA members, government employees, military personnel and have senior citizen discounts as well. In case you don’t belong to any of these categories, fret not, because you can sign up with the WallyClub Frequent Parker program and earn extra discounted rates that way.
The Parking Spot reservations
– Catering to both short and long term requirements, they have a quick check in and check out process which operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A complimentary bottle of water will be waiting for you at checkout. While your vehicle is under their care, you can opt for their Soft Hands Car Care option that is available on specific parking types and provides both interior and exterior washes. Of course, they have a complimentary round the clock shuttle service that runs every 5 to 7 minutes and a free shuttle-tracking app that you can download. Besides, if you join their Spot Club account, your reservation fee will be waived.
Denver International Airport Hotel Parking
An increasingly popular alternative to onsite DEN parking is the Park, Stay and Fly packages that are offered by many hotels in Denver. With these packages you can thoroughly enjoy an overnight stopover, leisurely take the free shuttle to the airport without having to rush and most importantly rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands. In order to help you check on availability and compare rates, here is a compiled list of hotels that provide this indispensable service along with their contact information below.
Towne Place Suites Marriott
Address: 4100 N. Kittredge St., Denver
Distance from DIA/DEN: 12.3 miles
Phone Number: 303-373-4243
Daily Rate: $6.50
Days Inn & Suites Aurora – Denver International Airport DEN
Address: 16921 E. 32nd Ave., Aurora
Distance from DIA/DEN: 11.6 miles
Phone Number: 303-367-5000
Daily Rate: $6.00
Address: 15900 E. 40th Ave, Aurora
Distance from DIA/DEN: 9 miles
Phone Number: 303-373-1616
Daily Rate: $5.00
Best Western Plus
Address: 7020 Tower Road, Denver
Distance from DIA/DEN: 6 miles
Phone Number: 303-373-1600
Daily Rate: $7.50
Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Ctr.
Address: 15500 East 40th Avenue Denver
Distance from DIA/DEN: 11 miles
Phone Number: 303-371-9494
Daily Rate: Free
Denver Airport Marriott
Address: 16455 E 40th Circle, Aurora
Distance from DIA/DEN: 9 miles
Phone Number: 303-371-4333
Daily Rate: $5
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: