New York LaGuardia (LGA) Airport Parking Guide
The LaGuardia Airport serves the city of New York in the state of New York. The airport can be found just a bit over 9 miles northeast of Midtown Manhattan. LaGuardia airport is one of the busiest airports in the United States of America.
Parking at LaGuardia airport as well as near it is rarely an issue in LaGuardia due to the abundance of parking spaces at the airport as well as at off-site garages and lots which can be found near the airport.
Missing flights is quite a common occurrence which is entirely avoidable. Flights are missed for a variety of reasons. Here are the most common ones.
1. Waking up too late – Waking up too late to make it in time for a flight is a surprisingly common occurrence. Lots of people forget to set an alarm which leads to them waking up late.
2. Forgetting something at home – In an ideal scenario, travelers are supposed to pack at least a day in advance. The reality is that most people tend to pack a few hours before they leave for the airport which results in a lot of forgotten essentials. Packing a day in advance leaves room for things that might escape your mind such as an ID, a passport and so on.
3. Long TSA lines – No matter who you are, airport security cannot be skipped. TSA has strict instructions to ignore passengers who complain about missing their flight if they believe that someone in the line might be a threat. A problem in the line can result in being forced to wait much longer than expected. Many people have missed their flights only because of how unpredictable security checks are.
4. Parking – Many people expect the airport to have plenty of parking. However, they do not account for other people leaving their vehicles parked for days at the airport, unconventional holidays and so on. Missing your flight because you can’t find a parking spot is one of the worst feelings in the world.
5. Lost boarding pass – While this isn’t as common as it used to be, it is still an issue with people who rely on physical passes. Losing a boarding pass results in airline having the right to deny you the ability to board a flight. Thankfully, this issue has disappeared mainly due to mobile boarding passes, as well as printable kiosks, being available at the airport.
Have a look at this article so that you can find the best options for parking depending on your needs. If you’re looking for parking rates, options, tips, maps, details on long as well as short term parking, and links to other resources, you’ve come to the right place
LGA Quick Facts
Address: Queens, NY 11371
Airport Parking Contact Number: (718) 533-3850
Number of Airport Parking Options: 1o (6 on-airport, four off-site airports)
LaGuardia Airport Parking Rates & Options
There are a plethora of choices available when it comes to LGA parking. You can find parking for as low as $4 per hour to as high as $39 per day in the Economy Parking Lot. the list below will provide all the information on long as well as short-term parking prices and options at the New York LaGuardia Airport.
Short-Term LGA Parking
Long-Term LGA Parking
Official Parking Map for LGA
LGA Parking Resources, Discounts and Coupons
NYC Parking, long term parking at LGA as well as parking near LaGuardia airport can quickly become an expensive affair. Have a look at the list of options below for ways you can find the best rates, coupons, discounts and so on to make parking more affordable.
Official Airport Parking Page
Find official airport information like rates and news over here. The airport site links to information on the airport, flights, and passengers.
Way.com is an excellent seller of extra inventory which they get from parking operators they find near LGA. They usually sell the excess inventory at a severely reduced rate. You can check their website out or download an app on either Android or iPhone.
FlySmart is similar to having your personal airport concierge. You gain access to real-time flight information and parking lot availability. Itinerary management is also an inbuilt function of the app. This app is available for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.
LaGuardia Airport Parking Companies Near the Airport
Dollar Airport Parking
Dollar Airport Parking is a fantastic as well as secure lot which offers their customers both indoor as well as outdoor parking. The parking company is open 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week. There is a free shuttle which whisks passengers to and from the airport terminal quickly. In fact, the airport is less than a mile away from the parking lot.
SmartPark LGA is one of the most trusted names in the business when it comes to airport parking. Furthermore, they’ve expanded their operations to both JFK as well as LGA airports. Many people trust them for multiple reasons. One of the reasons as to why they are kept in such high regard is because they are licensed by the New York Department of Consumer Affairs which makes their reliability as well as service bulletproof.
National Parking guarantees their customers a spot if they make a reservation ahead of time. Another benefit of using National Parking’s services is that they are located less than half a mile from the airport. This guarantees that their customers reach their terminal quickly via the free shuttle service.
The Parking Spot
Another great option used by many people is The Parking Spot. Similar to National Parking, it too is located just half a mile away from the airport. There is a shuttle service which is complimentary and makes a run every 5 to 7 minutes. The Parking Spot offers plenty of extra goodies with their service such as free USA Today, a cold bottle of water, valet service and so on.
Air Park Parking
Finally, Air Park Parking offers exceptional free valet service that is comparable to all of the other companies on this list. Their free shuttle service will drop you to your terminal as well as pick you up on your way back.
LaGuardia Airport Hotel Parking with Shuttle Service
Lots of people are finding out about the coolest new service on the block that’s called Park, Stay, and Fly packages. These packages are being offered by plenty of hotels. These excellent deals let people stay at the hotel the night before their flight as well as take a complimentary shuttle to the airport while leaving their car parked at the hotel. The following hotels offer Park Stay and Fly packages, along with a complimentary shuttle to the airport. Make a note to call the hotel ahead of time to ensure availability and rates, as they can change at any time.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott
Address: 112 -15 Northern Blvd
The distance of LaGuardia: .9 miles
Phone Number: 718.651.5000
Daily Rate: $18.99
Courtyard New York LaGuardia Airport
Address: 9010 Ditmars Blvd
The distance of LaGuardia: 1.4 miles
Phone Number: 718.335.2423
Daily Rate: $25.00
Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport
Address: 37-10 114th Street
The distance of LaGuardia: .75 miles
Phone Number: 877.865.6578
Daily Rate: $22.00
Hampton Inn New York – LaGuardia Airport
Address: 102-40 Ditmars Blvd
The distance of LaGuardia: 2.1 miles
Phone Number: 718.672.6600
Daily Rate: $20.00
LaGuardia Airport Parking Tips
- Electric Vehicle Charging – You can charge an EV at the LGA airport for free. Charging stations can be found in Lot P2 as well as on the ground level of Terminal B.
You can save yourself a lot of time, money as well as arrive at your destination on time by doing your research. Parking isn’t the same at every airport. There isn’t a set format in place for airports to follow. While you might be comfortable in your home country’s airport after having traveled from there many times, you might not be familiar with your host country’s airport.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: